Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Not Exactly What I Expected....

Very early on in my life I determined that an English Bulldog was my favorite breed of dog. All I really knew about them was that they wore spiked collars and were named Brutus or Spike. They had mean faces and didn't take any shit from nothing or nobody.  And I just knew that one day I would  have one.



Now though the years I've had a few different dogs, but not any that I "really" wanted, or that was my dog of choice. When I was little there was our family dog. She was a poodle and barked a lot. Then when I got my own place, I had an Australian Sheapard that was to large for an apartment. And a few years after the DW and I got married we rescued a black lab from the pound. All were great dogs, just not exactly the "Take No Shit " dog I wanted. 

All these years later, I finally got my Bulldog....

Not exactly what I expected, but we love them....





times two...



Not exactly the killer, Take No Shit dogs I'd expected, but we love them.......



No comments:

Post a Comment