Thursday, April 5, 2012

My trip...

What up?

As you know I'm on a  work forced vacation in the wonderful country of Japan. I don't have much time to post at the moment but I just wanted to apologize for not keeping up on all the awesome blogs I follow. So If you've posted recently and I've failed to respond I do apologize. I've been stuck in an airport for nearly three days, been on a twelve hour plane ride, and eaten raw squid. I know the squid has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was cool.

So anyway I promise I'll get back around to you all, and Ill post more about my trip soon.

J-Tony

2 comments:

  1. Raw squid - yep, pretty cool :) Looking forward to hearing about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pretty cool" was not my first thought when I heard "raw squid." My first thought was "EECCKKKK!!!!!!!"

    ReplyDelete