Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zoo Humor...

So the other day we went to the zoo. We had a great time. Well, as much fun as you can have at a zoo I guess. So anyway, while visiting the elephants my son notices one of the elephants privates parts. Boys can be very curious at this age. So he asks me.

Dad, what is that?

Now because I believe in being honest with my clowns and answering their questions the best way I can, I explained to him that what he was seeing was the Elephants penis.

His reply: Oh, mom said it was nothing.

To which I explained: She's just spoiled.


ZING....................

*** OK, I may or may not have visited the zoo recently***

J-Tony

3 comments:

  1. I do love a good funny on a Friday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just snorted then squeeked and knocked over my coffee.

    Um...I'm tucked into a corner of the library at work. I now have 30 second graders staring at me and the libarian steaming about my coffee all over her computer.

    Amazingly I don't care.

    ReplyDelete