Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hey Shooter, you Suck....

We live in a pretty modest palace here at A Day in the Life, and sometimes with a family of five and two bathrooms, things can get a little, um, smelly.

So a few weeks ago the DW decided to try a little something to help the situation.

I introduce to you....




Crap Shooter



Yep it's a real thing. So the idea here is you're supposed to spray the bowl with this Poopourri stuff before you go and it's supposed to mask the smell. In theory it's a great idea. 

But here's the thing. 

It doesn't help. I mean, it's still crap. Now it smells like lemon scented pledge crap. So the only thing you've really done here is make people think you were polishing the end tables while you were doing the 2. I say, Fail. 

I think I'll stick to the 'ol courtesy flush. 


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I've always said that about the spray room fresheners. After use the bathroom just smells like (whatever scent) scented crap. Blech.

    ReplyDelete