Saturday, June 14, 2014

My New Toy...

First of all, Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there.

Being a dad is not always a glamours job, but it is the best job I've ever had. And let's face it, I've had a lot of jobs.

So since Father's Day is tomorrow and my birthday on Wednesday, the DW gave me my combo present today, a new laptop. She figured I wouldn't have much time tomorrow to enjoy it with visiting my dad.

Yes, finally after...I don't even know how long it's been, but I know it's been a long time, I've got my own computer again. I've been sort of getting by without one because I do have a laptop that my work provides me, but it's just not the same you know. I can't put my pictures on it or change the screen saver or anything like that. Now I'm sure she bought me this one because she wants me to get back to telling all the funny stories and events of my life through this blog, and let's be honest, who doesn't. Well, at least that's what I'd like to think. But I'm sure it's more because I've only been complaining about not having a computer for a year or so and she's tired of listening to me. That's probably more accurate. Either way, yay me.









No comments:

Post a Comment