Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hide Yo Shit....

So if you've ever seen the movie Friday then you know, or should know this line. It's Deebo, hide yo shit.

Long story short, in the movie Friday, the neighborhood bully, Deebo, is always stealing from people in the town. Money, jewelry, bikes, whatever he wants he takes. He rides a bike around town that squeaks which allows the main characters in the movie to know when he's coming down the street, thus, hiding their shit before he gets there.
Deebo


The point of this post.....my family is Deebo. Yes that's right. I have resorted to hiding my shit. Now I'm sure you're thinking, WHAT? How could you? You're their dad; her husband. You shouldn't hide things from them. I can't believe you.

 But here's the thing, you don't know 'em. They never put things back where they go. So yes, I have a few items that I hide, like a pair of scissors, flashlight, screwdriver. Just a few things that saves me the trouble of yelling through the house, WHERE ARE/IS THE BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, because someone didn't put it back where they belong.

My ear buds, phone charger and cube are going next. Nothing drives me crazier than going to charge my nearly dead phone only to discover my chord has been stolen by the DW because one of the clowns took hers. I've been known to have "special money" too. That didn't work out to well though, because everybody know that if there's money to be found a woman will find it.

So tell me. Do you have to hide yo shit????





No comments:

Post a Comment