Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Growing up....

Hey Lifers...

So you know how there are certain points in your life that make you feel old, or make you realize that they're clowns are not babies any more?

Well we had one of those days this week...

See this has been the year that my oldest clown has somewhat transitioned from clown to young lady. Although she still breaks out in a full-fleged laugh-out-loud, crack up session when she passes gas, so go figure.

Anyway, for the last month or so she's been asking for a cell phone. Riiiggghht? Sure that's just what I'm gonna to buy my 9 year old. And of course because the oldest wants one, now my 7 year old wants one too. Paa-lease. So a few weeks ago the oldest asked me if I could put a full length mirror in her room, and lately she's been asking the DW and I if she could get her ears pierced. 

So after a little beggin' we decided she could put holes in her head if she wanted to.....Boy it doesn't sound like a very good idea when you put it that way, does it?

Anyway, it didn't bother me that she wanted to get her ears pierced really, my only thing was that it's one of those signs that my baby is growing up.
I guess it's bound to happen right? I'm just not sure I'm ready for it....


J-Tony

2 comments:

  1. I'm never ready for those moments when I realize mine is growing up! But they just keep coming, ready or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next she's going to start playing her stereo really loud, wait, do kids still have stereos? Probably not. Ok then, next she's going to ask for a touch screen iPod! Look out!

    ReplyDelete