Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What are Your Panties Worth???

Hey Lifers...

So I heard today that a pair of Queen Victoria's underwear were sold at an auction. Apparently these things went for $15,000.

What? That's a lot of coin for a pair of panties. I get pretty upset when a five pack of my whitie-tighties are twelve bucks. I can't imagine. Not to mention, what do you do with a pair of the Queens undies? And are they clean? Does that make them more or less valuable?

Here's another thing. It's not like they were a sexy pair or anything either.




Lets face it, it's Queen Victoria, not Victoria Secret, right? I mean c'mon, does anybody really think this lady is wearing a sexy pair of panties?

Yeah me either.....



J-Tony

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, that's pretty darn gross! I don't care how much someone wanted to pay for my underwear I would be totally skeeved out by that! (Thankfully, I think I'm safe, unless that Madonna-like music career of mine comes through.) (Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm safe.)

    ReplyDelete