Thursday, November 10, 2011

Random Thought Thursday

Hey Lifers...

Just a few random thoughts for today's post...

Ever noticed that you could feed a family of four for the same price as a bag of Beef Jerky?

I rarely wear matching socks. I figure what's the point?

I hate the fact that it's pitch black out at 6 pm now.

I love having clowns old enough to blame my bodily noises on.

I still play video games, and love 'em.

Yeah, I'm that Dad at Chuck E. Cheese.


Seafood grosses me out.

I find my DW's facebook rants annoying, but don't know how to tell her nicely.

That is all for now....


J-Tony




1 comment:

  1. Way to passively aggressively tell your wife about how much you hate her facebook rants. You know she reads your blog, right? :-)

    And just so you know, my 15 year old sister-in-law doesn't wear matching socks either because it's what the cool kids do. Video games and mis-matching socks! You fit right in with the 15 year olds. I bet DW is really proud of you! :-)

    ReplyDelete