Thursday, October 27, 2011

THEY'RE BACK....

Hey Lifers...

So I had a few things I was going to  post tonight, but then while I was screwing off, I mean working today, I came across an article that said Beavis and Butt-head were back on the air.

That's right Lifers, the boys who brought you the controversial Fire, Fire, Fire, and Frog Baseball will air all new episodes tonight on MTV.

Incase you don't know. Beavis and Butt-head are two 15 year old boys who are, unfortunately, like a lot of 15 year old boys. They make fun of everything and everybody, they are gross, and they are always trying to get chicks. Now the original episodes found the boys sitting on a couch making fun of music videos on MTV. Remember when they used to actually have videos on MTV? Yeah me too. So anyway, in the new episodes the boys will make fun of current MTV shows such as Jersey Shore, and 16 and Pregnant. You had me at making fun of Jersey Shore.

OK so I know B&B are childish. I know their morons, and I know that I will only become dumber for watching them. Or is it more dumber? Or maybe it's more stupider? Or maybe I'll get more dumber and more stupider for watching them?

Either way, I'm watchin'.

So tell me, did you watch the original episodes? Have you ever watched them? And will you watch the new episodes?

Huh Huh...Huh Huh..That's cool.


J-Tony

1 comment:

  1. I hate to admit that I used to watch that show. I don't think I will now (I can just envision my kids catching me watch it and they will stand there transfixed) but I do think it's kind of cool that it will be back on.

    And why is it still called MTV when they play no music? Isn't is time for a name change? Sorry, just venting.

    ReplyDelete