Thursday, October 13, 2011

T'was the Night Before....

Hey Lifers....

So tonight is the night before the big family vacation. As I mentioned the other day, we've been pretty busy getting ready this week. And when I say we've been busy getting ready, of course I mean the DW.
She's spent much of this week getting clothes washed, and suitcases packed. But that's not to say that I haven't been busy this week my self. After all, I did watch three episodes of Friday Night Lights and three episodes of a new show I was introduced to called, The League, via Net Flix.

Which just so happens to be my new favorite love.

Now we've had Net Flix for awhile through the PlayStation, but I always just thought it was for movies. Little did I know that you can actually watch t.v episodes too. I of course blame the DW for not telling me that this could be done. She's always keeping things from me. You know, the little things that make life easier or better. Annnddd get this. There's a search feature. All this time I thought Net Flix was a waste because there was never anything good on, who knew..again I blame the DW for not keeping me informed.

OK so anyway, tomorrow after work we will set sail for F.L.A, and Micky Town. Both the DW and I have been there before back when we were little, but haven't been since. We can't wait. It's going to be so much fun to see the clowns have fun and see it all through their eyes.

Wish us luck Lifers.....we may need it.


J-Tony

3 comments:

  1. I hope you all have a wonderful time!! It is so wonderful the first times your kids see Disneyworld. It is a vacation you will never forget. Have a fun time. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! Please know that pictures are expected! Can't wait to hear all about it! (And I'm pretty sure you said you are driving - but I'm too lazy to fact check - so I expect some GREAT stories!) :-) Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, hope you are having a blast! I've never done Disney World, (just Disneyland in CA) No doubt the kids will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete