Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Put Down the Remote

Hey Lifers...

So this evening I came home and started my usual chores...yes she has me that trained. So anyway the clowns were doing what they do when I hear the youngest say: Hotwire dot com.

Which of course led me to ask the questions of what other commercials do they know catchy little jingles to. Here's a few of the ones they came up with.



Better ingredients. Better pizza. Papa Johns

You save big money, you save big money, when you shop Menards.

H.O.T.W.I.R.E..Hotwire dot com.

We. Are. Farmers....bom ba da bom bom bom bom.





Man....My clowns need to go outside...



J-Tony

1 comment:

  1. This may not qualify as a catch phrase but you will hear "Ahhh, I could have gotten a falcon!" coming from my house ALL the time!

    And Bud will sing the theme song to COPS. It's actually really funny! :-)

    ReplyDelete