Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hey Lifers.    

So in honor of Mother's Day I'd just like to say a big Thank You and Happy Mother's Day to my mom.

Thank you Mom for being a fun parent and showing me things like plastic bubbles and living room forts. Thanks for organizing family get togethers that brought me and my cousins closer, and built memories I'll never forget. Thanks for cooking dinner every night and gathering our family around the table. Thanks for taking me to basketball, baseball, track, and wrestling practice, games, and meets throughout the years.

Thanks for standing behind, standing with, and standing up for me. Thanks for helping, encourging, and teaching me throughout the years.

Thanks for being Mom.

J-Tony

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there.Thanks for all your sacrafice and hard work.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your mom. Of course it made my cry but what else is new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I did it! After telling you I couldn't I did! Thank you baby for the wonderful things you said. Love you so much. And thanks for your teaching too. lol

    ReplyDelete