Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let the Fun Begin

Hey Lifers. So we had a great and busy Memorial Day weekend, hope you all did as well.

Unfortunately today it was back to the grind, and if you're anything like me you hated actually having to wear shoes today.


 http://dcist.com/2007/05/we_want_a_canno.php

So this past weekend we got the pool ready, and the clowns, despite the freezing water we're up doing cannonballs by 10:30 yesterday morning. Now my clowns could live in the pool if we'd let em. Which is not exactly a bad thing. It cuts down on wasting water for baths. It keeps them entertained, and surprising enough they don't argue to much when they're in there. Win win for the DW and I.

OK so speaking of the clowns and the pool, so far the best pool quote of the summer has been turned in by Mini-me. He gets out of the pool and comes up the deck to the back door. The DW asks him what he's doing. His reply. Well I had to go to the bathroom, but now I don't.

I'm not sure if he peed on his way up, or decided he would just pee when he got back in. Either way, I'm not going in there for awhile.

J-Tony

Leave me a comment Lifers. You know I like to hear what you think.






No comments:

Post a Comment