Thursday, June 2, 2011

Go West Young Man

Hey Lifers. 

I'm coming to you live from sunny Los Angeles California. That's right. LA Baby. I'm currently on a business trip. You'd know this if you followed me on Facebook or Twitter. Which you should by the way.


http://www.city-data.com/picfilesc/picc2400.php

So anyway, I'm in LA. Enjoying the weather, the beach, great food, and seeing movie stars left and right.

 OK seriously. While it is sunny, it's only about 70 degrees and windy here. The only sand I've seen was in between the freeways this morning. I've eaten Burger King and Taco Bell, and I've yet to see anyone famous. Although I did see an old fat guy that looked like Tommy LaSorda, and a few George Lopez, and Jackie Chan's.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of the business travel. Usually, as in this case, it's a pretty quick turnaround from the time I leave till the time I return. For some reason my company doesn't like to fit the bill for a vacation. So typically I get where ever I'm going on day one. Work day two, and return day three. Not a lot of free time. And when you travel out west it's even worse. Being three hours behind home, I was ready for bed by 7 last night.

So this morning my mom sends me a text and says, I heard you're out in Cali. She's so gangsta.

Yes, I am

Where?

LA...Right now Anaheim.

Have fun. Go to Disneyland, stay away from Hollywood.

I'm surprised she didn't tell me to stay away from places that have graffiti.

Gotta Love Moms.



J-Tony

Leave me a comment Lifers.






No comments:

Post a Comment