Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Some Thoughts

Hey Lifers...

Just a few random thoughts for today.

Why is it that you can get punched in the face and not be fazed, not me necessarily, but plucking a nose hair brings tears to your eyes?

Why is it that as soon as I get in the bathroom, some clown wants to talk to me?

I've found that when I work on cars I speak a different language...It's called Sailors Mouth. *#@%^&%

I've learned that asking the DW if she needs some Midol is never a good idea.

Yelling Dinners Ready every time the smoke alarm goes off does not please the cook.

My theory on cutting the grass is similar to a woman shaving her legs. It's only getting done if somebody's gonna see it.

That's about all I've got for now.

J-Tony

Leave me a comment Lifers
  

1 comment:

  1. Damn straight I don't shave my legs unless someone's going to see. And no, my husband doesn't count anymore! Thankfully, he does not have the same attitude about the lawn! :-)

    You mean the smoke alarm isn't a timer? Damn!

    ReplyDelete