Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kickin' It with Ninjas

Hey Lifers...

So yesterday was a pretty cool day around here. My clowns or as they are now known as my three ninjas had a promotion test for a new belt in their karate class. Actually it's Tae Kwon-Do, but whatevs.

Anyway, they've been going now for almost two months, and yesterday they had to test to move up. In case you don't know how it works let me explain. They have these moves and terminology that they have to memorize then perform in front of the instructor. If they pass they get promoted to a different colored belt until they reach the ultimate black belt levels.

So yesterday the 3 ninjas passed their tests, and to top it off, all three of them broke a board. Here are a few pictures of them.




Doing a cross kick to break his board

Getting ready to kick her board

Getting ready to break her board
After they got their new belts holding their boards

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I need to get Bud signed up for Karate. Congrats to the Clowns...I mean Ninjas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking boards, too! Wow! I'm truly impressed.

    ReplyDelete