Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Night

Yeah so I really got nothing important to say tonight. Not that I have anything to say of any importance any night, but tonight is just one of those nights where I just have nothing.

Today is Friday, so that means the weekend. This is the last weekend before Christmas so we pretty much have to get all the shopping done this weekend. The DW has been out pretty much all day today. She met me after work with the clowns, we swapped cars, and she went out again. Which means that daddy cooked dinner. We had pizza rolls, grilled cheese, and chicken nuggets, and some fruit.

Now it's not that I'm a bad cook, because I can cook a few things, but I wasn't exactly prepared to cook you see. There wasn't anything set out to thaw or anything, so we just sort of made it work. 

Well so like I said, I really have nothing to say tonight. Since I've played Mr. Mom this evening, I think I'll settle down watch a ball game or two, and call it a night. I know pretty sad that here it is Friday night, and I'm ready for bed at 9~9:30. What happened to the good 'ol days of just getting the evening started at 9? I remember going out on Friday and Saturday nights, and you never even left the house until 9. My how times have changed. Not that I miss those days, but I do miss being able to stay up like that. You know that's part of the problem. It's not like I have to go to bed because I have to get up early tomorrow, I have to go to bed because my eyes won't stay open. You know the DW is more of a night owl, and it's nothing for her to stay up until midnight or later, and get up early and take the kids to school the next day.

Well ok now that I've rambled on about absolutely nothing, I guess I'm done.

J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment