Friday, March 11, 2011

Drink Up

Hey Lifers what's up? Ok so a couple of days ago our town issued a boil water alert thing. I'm not sure exactly why. Well I know why. What I mean is I'm not sure if it's because a water line broke, or because we've had a lot of rain and some flooding or something? Either way, we have been requested to boil our water because of the bacteria. So the DW went to the store as soon as we heard and bought  ton of bottled water.

Now I must say the clowns do drink more water then most, but what is it about having bottled water in the house that makes them thirsty? This is what I've seen all over our kitchen table now for the last day or so, half empty water bottles.





Hope this thing ends soon.

J-Tony

As always, leave me a comment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment