Saturday, March 26, 2011

Play that Funky Music

Hey Lifers, hope you're all having a great weekend.

So through the years I have had lots of different outlets for my emotions. And when I was younger, I'll admit, most of them were not healthy for my body or soul.  

This is now my outlet. My release. My drug if you will. This is where I can go to get away or just relax. 



Now I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very good. In fact I'm self taught. I'm sure my technique is terrible, and I don't play the right way. But I play my way. I'll never be a rock star, or play in front of thousands of people under bright lights, who wants all that anyway, but that's OK because I play for me, and I love it. It's an outlet and a chance to remove myself even if just for a few minutes.

J-Tony

So tell me Lifers, do you have a hobby that Takes You Away? Something that if given the chance you could do all day long?

1 comment: