Thursday, February 3, 2011

Random Thought Thursday

Ok Lifers, here are my Random Thoughts for Thursday, Enjoy

  • The other day my DW decided to go get a massage. I'm not sure if I should be offended by this?
  •  What's a Snookie?
  • Why can't everybody and everything know what I like the way Pandora satellite radio does?
  • When does a grown man stop putting gel in his hair? 
  • I hope I never have Moobs.
    • At what point does it no longer become ADD and is called Alzheimer's?
    • Can married couples with kids be friends with married couples without friends? 
    • Do you think everybody would be skinnier if shirts didn't exist?  
    • How horrible would it have been if my mom could have sent my teachers a text when I was in school?
    • If I could go back in time and tell the younger me just one thing. It would be that MJ and the Bulls win 6 NBA Championships...Bet brother, bet.

      I guess that's about all I got for now. So let me know your random, snarky, quirky thoughts for today Lifers. I'd love to hear em.


      J-Tony




        No comments:

        Post a Comment