Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Ok Lifers, so today is Valentines Day, Happy Valentines Day. Around our house it is usually pretty traditional. The clowns, minus Mini-me, have a valentines day party at school. This of course consists of us buying valentines and letting the girls sign their name. Now I suppose we could get all fancy and create some sort of cards that all the kids would love, but we're all about the quick and easy. Just buy some, stick your name on em, and lets move on. Leave that creative stuff for parents with just one kid.

As for the DW and I. Again, nothing out of the ordinary really, we exchange cards, maybe a small gift and some candy. For this year, we actually celebrated this weekend as I'm sure a lot of couples did. We had an awesome time. The clowns stayed at the in-laws overnight so we spent the entire day Saturday just the two of us. It had been awhile since we were able to do that, and we had a great time. I of course spent the day telling her how beautiful she looked with her new hair New Hair, and she of course agreed with me. We did a little shopping (and I didn't complain), we had dinner, and afterwards spent the evening cuddled on the couch watching t.v.

So no major power post today, as if any of them are power post, no crazy stories, and no drama to report. Just a nice weekend spent with my Valentine.

J-Tony

So tell me how you spent your VD? Did you go out this past weekend or are you celebrating today/tonight? Or perhaps you could care less? Either way, I enjoy the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment