Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Thought Thursday

Ok here are some Random Thoughts: I must admit, some of these are not my own.

  • Am I obligated to give someone a piece of gum just because they see me pulling the pack out of my pocket? 
  • The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm finishing a text.
  • If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests? 
  • Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
  • There is definitely a need for a sarcasm font.
  • Why is lemon juice made from artificial flavors and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?
  • Why do we turn the radio down in the car when we're lost and looking for an address?
  • Why do we call it a Pin Number. Isn't PIN short for personal identification number? 
  • Why is it at work, no one pays attention until you make a mistake?
  • There comes a point in every work day when you realize you are no longer going to be productive.  
  • Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Ok like I said some of these are not mine. So  tell me some of your random thought, and I'll add them to the Random Thoughts List for next week.

J-Tony



No comments:

Post a Comment