Monday, April 18, 2011

I Want My MTV

Hey Lifers welcome back.

So I'm not a big t.v watcher. Well, I do watch a ball game about every chance I get, so maybe I am a big t.v watcher. Usually though I have the t.v on with a game going, but actually I could take it or leave it, unless it's one of my teams.

I am also one of those people who likes to have everything it it's place. I can't tell you how many times I have said where does it go, or put it back where you got it, to one of my clowns. If this is lets say a comb, not a big deal. Or maybe they left the bread on the table. Again, doesn't really affect me, I just want to teach them some responsibility. There is one thing though that when it's not put back drives me crazy.



This...


That's right, the remote. Now they all know this remote is supposed to go on the table next to my chair. However that's never where we find it. I'm not sure why it bothers me so much when the remote is missing, but it does. It bothers me more then drinking out of the milk carton, or not flushing the toilet. The only thing worse then not being able to find this remote is.....

Not being able to find this one. Yeah that's right. Unfortunately we have two. This one is for the t.v, the other one is for the dish. So you need both of them to watch anything. And for some reason they can never put them back where they go.

J-Tony

So tell me Lifers. Do you have a problem finding the remotes in your Palace? 



2 comments:

  1. YES YES and YES.

    You never know where the remotes are around here. Could be on the table. Could be on the desk. Maybe on the sofa, or better yet, under a seat cushion. Could be all the way under the sofa. Better yet, might be in another room altogether where it doesn't even belong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean someone else is ALLOUD to use, even touch, the remote? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete