Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pimpin' Aint Easy

Hey Lifers What's up?

OK so this evening I have been wracking my brain trying to come up with a cleaver post to entertain you with. You know something maybe as funny as Office Memo or Raising Funds.

I even tried to think back about my day and my week so far to see if I had anything as clever as Scary Movie. But I really have nothing for today. So if I've let you down, I'm sure you'll find a way to go on.

So instead of telling you all about me and my blog I thought I'd pimp a couple of new blogs I was led to. So if you're a Blog Junkie like I am, I highly recommend you check out Jen over at  My Evil 3 Year Old, and afterwards click on over and check out The Restaurant Managers Rants .

They are both very good writers and enjoyable reads. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

J-Tony

As always I enjoy your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Two excellent choices...been following them for months, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir! I appreciate the pimpin'!

    ReplyDelete