Thursday, April 28, 2011

How to Improve Facebook

Hey Lifers.

So today I was in the middle of poking the DW. On Facebook people, on Facebook. Anyway, I thought, wouldn't it be awesome if there were other options besides the Poke button. Just think of the possibilities.

Everytime you get a Farmville request for a cow or to harvest a field or something you could click a Sorry I don't play a virtual game with chores and work, I do that for real button.

Or what about a request for some Mafia wars money or whatever. You could click the Sorry, homie don't play dat gameI get my money the old fashioned way, button

Maybe instead of a Poke button they should have a Slap You in the Face button. You know for when someone posts something stupid like a link that turns out to be a virus.

How about a You Idiot, Shut up Stupid or a I'll Punch You in the Throat button for those times when someone comments on your status, and you just don't know how else to respond? And why not a You Suck button instead of the Like, because you know they're just rubbing it in.

I don't know, I think these could catch on.

J-Tony

Tell me Lifers, what buttons would you like to see added to Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're definitely on to something! It's brilliant! You got Zuckerberg's email? I bet he'd be all over that!

    ReplyDelete