Friday, January 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Ok so I made it home all in one piece. Nice to be home. You know it sure is true what they say, there's no place like home. No matter what, there's no place like your home.

So tonight after I got home the DW had to go out to a session. She'll be gone most of this weekend working. It's nice that she's so busy, but it sort of stinks that she has to be so busy this weekend after I've been gone all week. But that's the way it goes some times.

So tonight we had dinner Daddy style. We went to Cracker Barrel. We went there for a couple of different reasons. First the clowns love it. Second, we didn't have anything to cook, and after being on the road for the last week, I did not want anything fast food. So we went out, and the clowns were perfect. There was no fighting, no arguing, no whining. It was great. We had a really nice dinner.

Now we're just chilaxing at the house. I'm getting laundry done and unpacking, and just being happy I'm finally home.

So today, I'm on my way back, and I get a text message from my sister. She says that she just wanted to say hey, and that she was thinking about me. I have an older brother and sister, and when we were growing up, I was pretty tough on my sister. She is a couple of years older then me, but growing up I picked on her and tormented her a lot, but she has always stood by me, and I love and thank her for that. It was nice that she took the time to just send a simple text to say hey. Sometimes we need that I guess, and I guess at that particular time I needed it because it made me smile inside.


J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment