Sunday, January 16, 2011

Random Thoughts

Ok so I haven't posted in a few days. No real reason I guess, just lazy. So yesterday we spent the day at the Children's Museum downtown. It was a good time. The clowns love going there, and we hadn't been in a while, so it was a nice trip.
I felt like we spent a lot of time driving this weekend though. The DW had to meet a client to do a wedding consult, so we had to drive an hour or so to meet with them. The we went up to the Museum yesterday which was another long drive, an hour plus. So today we didn't do to much of anything. Just sit around the house. The clowns have been watching movies all day, I've been watching football, and the DW has been working. So not much going on today.

So anyway, not much to say today. Maybe I'm going about this whole blog thing wrong. Shouldn't you blog when you have something to say? I mean if 3 or 4 days out of the week I have nothing to say, do I really have to blog on those days? If people read this, would they care to read it on a day when I post something like, well I have nothing to say today. I thought the point of a blog was having something to say? Maybe I should either make sure I have something decent to say before I get on here, or just not get on here?

Tomorrow is Monday. I hate Monday's. I know everybody hates Monday's. You know I'd rather almost not have days off from work, then I wouldn't have to have a Monday. I hate having to get up early. If I could work from like 9:30 to say 1:30 or maybe 12, that would be alright. Unfortunately I haven't found a decent paying job with those type of hours, and I didn't win the lottery this weekend, so I guess I'll go to in tomorrow.

So have you heard of all the hub-bub over the zodiac signs changing? Well I for one, am not changing my sign. I've been a Gemini, and that's what I'm going to stay. Not that I care for this stuff one bit, but come on. You can't just change the rules in the middle of the game right? I mean what am I going to do with this Gemini Tattoo I just got?


Ok so it's not really my tat, but I am staying a Gemini.

J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment