Monday, January 17, 2011

Today was a Good Day

Yeah some days life just sucks.

For me today wasn't one of those days. I mean it there were parts that sucked, but overall it wasn't to bad. Maybe it's because I ran today. It was only 2 miles, but it felt good. Not like during the run, because that was a part of the day that sucked, but after wards, that that's what felt good. I hadn't ran in quite some time, so it was nice to get back into the gym. You know it doesn't take long to get out of shape. Running those two miles felt like a life time, I kept looking for the nurse call button, I needed someone to bring me some oxygen. But in the end I made it, and like I said, I felt good after.

Today also felt good because I took a practice test and did pretty well. I'm gearing up to take a test to complete my Bachelors degree. I'm only four credits away, and I've been putting it off and putting it off. So I've finally decided that this year I'm going to finish it. So anyway, today I took a practice test and felt pretty good about that too.

I also had one of those moments that you build up in your head to be really bad, and then when the time comes and you face that moment it's not so bad. Yeah I had one of those today too. I'd been thinking about this thing for a few days, and it was getting to me, then when it finally came, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. I guess it just goes to show you that it can always be worse right?

Well so anyway, today was a decent day considering it was a Monday. Oh no. Does that mean the rest of my week is going to suck???

J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment