Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Typical

So I'm sitting here in my hotel room on day two of my "vacation" in balmy Waterloo Iowa, and I'm watching the golf channel, and you know what, I'm loving it. I know pretty sad watching the golf channel. What can I say.

So today was a pretty typical day on one of these business trips, and tomorrow should be more of the same. Nothing new.

So I really have nothing much to say other than I wish I was home with my family and everything back to our normal routine. Oh and I forgot to bring my jammie pants. I hate when that happens. So not only can I not be comfortable in my own living room, but now I have to stay in my work pants all evening. Bummer.

So I think today I came to terms with the fact that I need to loose some weight. Now I'm sure people would see me and think no you don't, there's no way. But I think its time. See I've been really slacking on the working out and running the last few months, and I can really feel it. The thing is though, even when I was running and working out more regularly I didn't diet much. You know eating whatever and whenever I wanted. But I think I'm ready to start. So good luck to me with that.

J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment