Monday, November 29, 2010

Doing Homework

Ok so for the record, the Turkey was good.

All right well my ego is now shot. I just tried to help the oldest with her math homework and got so confused that I had to call the DW in from the bullpen to close the deal. I'm so ashamed. Normally I don't have any problems helping her, but tonight I just couldn't get my head around it. How sad is that, that I have to build myself up by even writing that normally I don't have any problems with my 3rd graders homework. Wow are they in trouble in a few years, here's hoping the DW can keep up. Ok so maybe Math is not my strong suit. 

So today was a pretty normal Monday. Not much going on. The DW and I both trying to get healthy, although I may be a little better then she is at this point. She finally did break down and go to the doctor today so maybe that will start to help.

Tonight is one of those nights where I really have nothing to say. Yeah I had this little blurb I was going to post about my son, and how much he reminds me of me, but I don't feel much like posting it tonight. I'm just not feeling very creative and I don't want to sound to much like one of those parents who just talks about their kids (although isn't that what parents are supposed to do?)

So anyway, I guess I'll cut is short tonight and think about something decent to post for tomorrow. Maybe I'll go work on my math skills.

J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment