Saturday, November 20, 2010

Love Is.....

As Thanksgiving draws closer and I see people posting things such as, "today I am thankful for deer season, and McDonalds smoothies", and crap like that. I am truly thankful for Love. Often times we associate love with couples, or sex, or even just loving our kids, but love is so much more. I am thankful for love. Thankful that the people who know me and Love me understand this. Sometimes I am not easy to love or show love. I hope and pray that every day I can show what Love is to somebody.

Love is patient, love is kind
It does not envy.
Love is never boastful, nor conceited, nor rude;
It is not self-seeking, nor easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrongdoing.
It does not delight in evil,
But rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts, hopes, and preserves.
There is nothing love cannot face;
There is no limit to its faith, hope, and endurance.
In a word, there are three things that last forever:
Faith, hope, and love;
But the greatest of them all is love.
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment