Friday, November 19, 2010

Open Up and Say Ahh

So I was awakened this morning about 2 am with, "Mom I threw-up in my room". I lay there....very still as if playing dead in front of a grizzly bear.  Again I hear "Mom..I threw-up in my room". This time I have to acknowledge it, so I do what every husband and father who has to get up in a few hours to go to work would do in that situation........I reach over and shake the DW..."Babe she puked in her room".

Now before you judge, understand that I did have to get up in a few hours to go to work while the DW works from home. So in my mind it seems like the logical choice.

So the DW gets up with the oldest clown and I get back to sleep, however a few hours later as I'm getting ready for work I have this feeling come over me. I start to sweat.....My stomach turns...I feel queasy....Ok I'll stop right there because I'm sure you don't want to know all the details of what happened next.

So anyway, all day today I've felt horrible. I've been dizzy and my stomach as been upside down. Now if you know me at all you know that I like to eat. I'm not a large man be any means, but I don't miss to many meals. Well today I didn't even eat lunch, so you know something was up.

Well so it seems it has passed the oldest clown now. She's been able to keep food down since about lunch, and while I'm still queasy I haven't actually lost my cookies.

Now we're just sort of waiting for the other shoe to drop with the rest of the group. So here's hoping I'm not sitting here the next few nights discussing what we had for dinner and what it looked like when it came back up. My guess is the DW won't be the only one on clean up duty.

J-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment