Friday, November 26, 2010

What We've Got Here Is.......

Ok so I've been changing up the blog for the last week or so. It's funny because in the beginning I just wanted to have a blog. I didn't really care what it looked like or anything. I just thought let's just get something up there, but now since I'm down with O.P.B (other people's Blogs), I want to change it almost daily. So that's what I've been doing. I've discovered that I can add video's (thanks to the DW), pictures (again thanks to the DW), and even add different pages, yep you guessed it, thanks to the DW. Ok so in the beginning I had no idea what I was doing, and I'm not all that tech savvy, but that's why I love the DW, she fills the gaps. So pardon the many changes. I'm sure there will be plenty more to come as I find the right combination's.

So today has been pretty lazy, yet productive. Is that possible?

It started off for me early this morning again with a clown puking. Yes the 3rd one finally got it. He woke up about 2 or so heaving and scared. The DW got up initially with him and helped him out. Being the great husband I am, I got up as well. The DW has been fighting a head cold for the last few days so I figured I'd stay up with the boy while she went back to sleep. So needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night. If it wasn't the boy puking it was the stupid cat playing with the Christmas tree. We put it up the other day, and of course he feels the need to play with the ornaments and he has climbed it now once. So in between clean-up duty with the boy I was chasing the cat around with a spray bottle. Anyway, the kicker is this morning about 8 o'clock or so, mini-me springs up from the couch and announces "wake E, wake E" like we had a sleep over or something, and that's why he was on the couch and I was in the recliner? Me of course, feeling like I've spent the night "in the box" (Cool Hand Luke, great movie), looked at him with one eye and asked are you serious?

Apparently he was serious because he hasn't stopped. No more stomach issues and he's eaten like a horse all day long. So let's hope it's completely gone.

So about the lazy yet productive day. Once I got my first few cups of coffee down me, I was ready for the day. Once again there was laundry and dishes (that's a given though in a house of five). I cleaned both bathrooms, mopped the kitchen floor, made a barbecue chicken pizza for lunch, made a great dinner, cleaned up the dishes, ran the dishwasher, and managed to play some video games and squeezed in some guitar. So you see it's been a very busy day, but lazy in the fact that I still got to "play" a little bit. Now if we could all just get healthy that would be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment